• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Despite an very average and unoriginal name, Planets drop an above average track with "Set Flames." Celph Titled's production is really nice and the MC's drop some good boasting rhymes. The cuts are another high point and thus make "Set Flames" a track you shouldn't pass up.