• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: The great thing about music, besides the fact that when it hits you feel no pain, is that no matter how many records you have in your crates or how many groups you have heard of, there's always just as many left to discover. Planets are a great example of that. This side, "Tales of Woe" produced by Ayman raze, is just as good as the other side "Stressed." Many great details are to be found in here. For example, I love when you suddenly here KRS-One's famous war cry in the middle of the first verse.