BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: VanStylez (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 4/7/2005 10:45:00 AM)|
Location: Boston, MA, USA
Comment: Wajeed drops a dark, gritty, bass-heavy backdrop for Dee, who holds it down for D-Town with cocky yet witty rhymes like, "Both Kill Bill pictures ain't ill as Dill." Even though I gotta go with Tarantino on this one, Dee definitely succeeds at taking a break from the boards, to control the mic on this track.
Name: Jaycamalam (Posted: 4/5/2005 8:42:00 AM)
Summary: J-dilla The Gorilla
Comment: I gotta listen to Jay Dee spit over this Beatminerz sounding like type beat with Premier cuts in the chorus. Dilla has two verses where he's talking the same bullshit as he did on Champion Sound. This is a must for any Jay Dee lover.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Platinum Pied Pipers (Waajeed + Saadiq); Jay Dee||Found: 3|