• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: DJ Timid (Posted: 4/20/2005 12:37:00 PM)|
Comment: You may not know these cats, but they pull strings from XM Satellite Radio to HBO's Def Poetry Jam. Poem-Cees bangs again from behind the scenes on “For You” - a ‘93 era throwback that has the energy of the early Def Squad sh*t. Good track to play right before you want to start filling your dance floor. Great transition from verse to chorus and the energy stays strong the whole way through. Poem-Cees reminds us, despite how much the last election makes us want to forget, Washington DC is still on the map.