• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: J6N (Posted: 10/1/2003 3:19:00 PM)
Comment: C-Rayz and Poison Pen are 2 of the undergrounds best, and when they team up (which they do seem to do alot seeing as Stronghold are no more) you can expect nothing less than pure excellence, which is exactly what you get here. An excellent menacing beat with excellent performances from the 2 ex-Stronghold members! Flawless!
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Two underground heroes teaming up. Who's gonna miss the Stronghold fam when the members keep collaborating like this? Here it is Poison Pen, who is nice enough to invite his old friend C-Rayz Walz (The Verbal gladiator) to the party. "Top Of The Food Chain" (fantastic song title) also features powerfull production from DJ Fakts One (Akrobatik fame). Not as good as C-Rayz Walz's own "Whodaf*ckareyou" joint but still very nice.