• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 3/22/2007 11:16:00 AM)|
Comment: Production is a little tighter from Lazerbeak on this one but that wonky ass drumbeat just doesnít hold it together. Slugger saves the day lyrically and Iím guessing he came up with chorus too cause thatís got his style written all over it. So overall, not a bad track if you're down with these guys.