• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Beach Patrol (Posted: 3/19/2008 11:43:00 PM; Partial IP: 55.183.116)
Comment: Astonishing production. Stef's flow has a few hiccups, and sometimes his rhymes are less inspired than I wish they were, but he more than makes up for this with the ferocity of his attack. Lazerbeak's production helps pick up some of that slack too. Great track from some promising artists.
|Name: Slang (Posted: 1/4/2006 4:32:00 PM)|
Comment: My initial death-by-mosh worries quickly subsided when the first emcee started kicking rhymes. The production is certainly heavy; from the cuts to the basement drums to the booming horn, I had to refrain from bashing my face against the monitor on several occasions. As for the emceeing-- far from perfect. The flow is aight, but nothing new. Then again, if violence does ensue following the instrumental, we wont have to worry about that aspect anyway.