• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 12/9/2007 5:35:00 PM)|
Comment: Wow, Jazzy Jeff and Posdonus. If there were ever a couple of guys I wouldnít mind grabbing coffee with and talking shop. These guys both had a really big influence on me, as Iím sure they did other people as well, so itís great to hear them together on this song. Lyrics from Posdonus just keep getting better and better as the years go on and heís invented this unmistakable and truly originally flow that kind of clunks along and sounds great on any beat. There are lots of great lines and shout outs but this oneís my favorite: ďI couldíve tried acting but fronted on trying. Iím like Will who make the mills as an actor, so just a DJ, Iím still the rapper.Ē