BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 12/9/2007 5:35:00 PM)|
Comment: Wow, Jazzy Jeff and Posdonus. If there were ever a couple of guys I wouldn't mind grabbing coffee with and talking shop. These guys both had a really big influence on me, as I'm sure they did other people as well, so it's great to hear them together on this song. Lyrics from Posdonus just keep getting better and better as the years go on and he's invented this unmistakable and truly originally flow that kind of clunks along and sounds great on any beat. There are lots of great lines and shout outs but this one's my favorite: "I could've tried acting but fronted on trying. I'm like Will who make the mills as an actor, so just a DJ, I'm still the rapper."