• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: chainsaw ARMS (Posted: 9/11/2003 10:30:00 PM)
Comment: I don't know how you can knock this beat, it's nice (even though the melody sounds like something made in "Rebirth"). Lyrics...ehh!
Name: J6N (Posted: 8/24/2003 8:09:00 AM)
Summary: Not Good!
Comment: Presence is another addition to Def Jux which I just don't understand, as he is just pretty wack! This beat is passable I suppose, but Presence's rhyming style is really flawed and rough around the edges. Not good I'm afraid!
Name: JAZ:72 (Posted: 4/15/2003 12:25:00 AM)
Summary: Not That Good
Comment: The production is too busy and the rhymes don't gel well. Didn't feel this much at all.
Name: seangotti (Posted: 4/2/2003 9:10:00 PM)
Comment: This beat wasn't bad. It was just a lil' different, thats all. The guitar continues play I guess and the drum change up throws ya off, but I like it. Presence is aight, he sounds very familar though voice wise I mean.
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 3/18/2003 8:22:00 PM)|
Comment: Usually when I see a record with the Definitive Jux label I expect classic material. However, this cat named Presence obviously let me down. I don't know if it was his weak rhymes or that wack beat (where did they get this cat PaWL from?). This track may appeal to the Def Jux die hard, but I definitely didn't feel this cat's "Presence."