• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: chainsaw ARMS (Posted: 9/11/2003 10:30:00 PM)
Comment: I don't know how you can knock this beat, it's nice (even though the melody sounds like something made in ďRebirthĒ). Lyrics...ehh!
Name: J6N (Posted: 8/24/2003 8:09:00 AM)
Summary: Not Good!
Comment: Presence is another addition to Def Jux which I just don't understand, as he is just pretty wack! This beat is passable I suppose, but Presence's rhyming style is really flawed and rough around the edges. Not good I'm afraid!
Name: JAZ:72 (Posted: 4/15/2003 12:25:00 AM)
Summary: Not That Good
Comment: The production is too busy and the rhymes don't gel well. Didn't feel this much at all.
Name: seangotti (Posted: 4/2/2003 9:10:00 PM)
Comment: This beat wasn't bad. It was just a lil' different, thats all. The guitar continues play I guess and the drum change up throws ya off, but I like it. Presence is aight, he sounds very familar though voice wise I mean.
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 3/18/2003 8:22:00 PM)|
Comment: Usually when I see a record with the Definitive Jux label I expect classic material. However, this cat named Presence obviously let me down. I donít know if it was his weak rhymes or that wack beat (where did they get this cat PaWL from?). This track may appeal to the Def Jux die hard, but I definitely didnít feel this catís "Presence."