BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: P.hd (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: The Priest's freestyling raps can either work for or against the music. Here they work against it. Feel Good feels bad because the music itself pulls him in different directions. His nomadic instincts fail because the track acts as if the grass is always greener on the other side. The overall feel is as if there is constant backtracking. Centered around a vibrant chorus that seems to belong to another song, the ‘atmospheric' verses don't so much provide a bridge but a chasm.