• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: DJ Timid (Posted: 4/20/2005 12:37:00 PM)|
Comment: The horns give “I Told You” a nice light feel but it's Priest's voice that bombs over the beat and brings this track to life. He comes with a hard, Big Daddy Kane type intensity and holds the listener the whole way through. By the end, both the vocals and beat have plenty of room to breathe, which makes “I Told You'” perfect for down-tempo moments in your set when you need to give a break, but don't want everyone to rush to the bar at once.
Name: ChaotikEntity (Posted: 2/21/2005 11:26:00 AM)
Summary: Serious Head Nod Music
Comment: "I Told You" is one of those tracks that gets you up in the morning. The beat grabs you from the start, and the lyrics take you through the rest of the track. It’s nothing soul piercing, but regardless, it will get your day started right.