• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: J6N (Posted: 10/1/2003 3:56:00 PM)
Summary: Prime Does Well With The Dark Beat.
Comment: This beat and Prime's flow go together like a jigsaw puzzle, they just seem to weld together and become one. The beat is fairly dope (a little tiresome but dope all the same) as are the lyrics. Impressive. Check it out.
Name: MeNaCe666 (Posted: 3/28/2003 1:05:00 PM)
Comment: It is definitely comparable with Prime and the battles he did. This tells that heís been through a shitty life. I respect him as an artist and a freestyle battle emcee.
Name: Macx_Ops (Posted: 1/18/2003 11:30:00 AM)
Summary: Thought Provoking.
Comment: I liked the beat a lot. Sort of what I've been hoping to listen to. Some dark beats with an emcee who can ride it. It's off the hook. Prime sounds good on this one and the hook was real tight. Overall,its dope. Worth a play.
|Name: ADM (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: This is macabre opera-esque track similar to something straight out of Halloween. Prime comes across with more "stock m.c."-rhymes. However, he pulls this off aided seemingly by the raw intensity of the track. Play this one, rewind the track, and try to guess where the sample is. I bet you can't. Anyway, push that button.
Name: MARChimedes (Posted: 3/26/2002 1:18:00 PM)
Comment: I donít know if you can even call this a beat but whatever it is, I like it. Prime comes off nasty as usual. Put it all together and youíve got blueberry pancakes.