• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: 'Lil (Posted: 12/17/2011 5:24:00 PM; Partial IP: 184.108.40.206)
Comment: In my opinion, this was when Prime was @ their peak. The production quality was unbelievably crisp and the M.C. verbal trade-off was on-point.
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: I have to admit, after listening to "Ring Around The Lyrical" I had pretty high standards for this track, and sadly, I was disappointed. The beat is basically simplistic; with no real distinct melody or tune that sticks. The lyrics aren't exactly too stimulating either, but if you're looking to cure a bad case of insomniac with an audio knock-out drug, check it out...