• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 5/6/2006 4:08:00 PM)|
Comment: One half the of legendary mid-nineties duo Organized Konfusion, (that brought out classics like "Fudge Pudge", “Stress" “Black Sunday" and “Stray Bullet" Prince Po continues to forge his own career sans Pharoahe Monch. This track sounds like The Beatnuts sneaked in a track for Prince Po and he rips the track off lovely. A summer East Coast track for all you mixtape DJ's, and just when you thought New York was getting crunk and out West all hella hyphy, summer jams like these can be made with precision. Recognize the real, go cop this 12" single!