• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: dat persin (Posted: 4/27/2008 2:17:00 AM; Partial IP: .187.80.77)
Location: newark nj
Comment: this is true music,prince po is a lryical master, large professer bless the track with strong beats long live under ground.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 5/6/2006 4:08:00 PM)|
Comment: Large Professor blesses us with another hot beat, just like he did when he remixed "Stress" more than 10 years ago. Prince Po does justice to the track asking questions of social concern and relevance. Extra P does an incredible rock-sampled chorus that pumps more energy to the single. Similar to Jadakiss “Why" joint in 2004, but Prince Po brings it from a more underground street perspective. Don't be caught without this record in your crate!
Name: moodz (Posted: 4/25/2006 9:26:00 PM)
Summary: Large Professer...
Comment: I think this track is gonna be hot in the underground because anything that Large Professer touches is gold. Keep it up Prince Po. Maybe in the future we can see a new Organized Konfusion album one day.