• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: "From coast to coast known as the most underrated", True poetry from the double P. Many seem confused, no one seems to remember that Organized Konfusion is a duo. It consisted of two individuals. Everybody talks about Pharoahe Monch this (did you hear that he hooked up with High & The Mighty), and Pharoahe Monch that (did you hear that he signed with Rawkus). Now itís time for the prodigal son to return to our speakers. Itís little brother Prince Poetryís time to 'Shine'. Now Iím not saying that heís on the same level as his partner, because heís not. What I am saying is that heís way too skilled to just be forgotten.