• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 3/22/2007 11:16:00 AM)|
Comment: This is what Iím talking about, what a great song! I love the contrast between the busy main loop and the bare bones baseline. Lyrics and flows sound really good and if Tame One is down with these guys they have to be doing something right. I also really like the chorus and the scratching so weíre 4 for 4 here. It looks like they donít have a full album out yet so make sure you pick up this single until it drops.