• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 3/22/2007 11:16:00 AM)|
Comment: The three man crew Pro, Regulus and DJ Addikt are off to a really nice start. You canít get any more old school than this beat and the flows definitely have that early 90ís feel to them. The scratch break sounds kind of echoey and could be mixed a little better but besides that I like what I hear.