• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Dskillzthepoet@yahoo.com (Posted: 1/10/2009 7:42:00 AM; Partial IP: .223.40.44)
Location: Baltimore Md
Comment: The first time I heard this song was on a And1 mixtape show. I've been trying to find this song for some years.
Name: Specifix (Posted: 8/30/2008 9:37:00 PM; Partial IP: 28.181.136)
Location: All Over, The World
Comment: First problemz track I ever heard. Caught me like I had my hand in da cookie jar. Years have past and I still feel it. Problemz is a monster on da mic and shieet we all know because he's tru he don't get what's due.. but it's cool cuz he keeps bringin dat shit to have your brain runnin laps. REal shit, thx for da post you can't find this track nowhere else on the net. Bom digz
Name: mecbar (Posted: 6/30/2003 5:16:00 PM)
Summary: I Like This
Comment: Yo, Problemz has been tight since his joints way back when he was with Black Attack. I like this joint. Psyco Les gives him a beat similar to the beats he supplied Mos Def with. This is dope. Looking forward to a Problemz album.
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 5/15/2003 1:35:00 AM)|
Comment: Missin' Linx co-hart drops some material on the High Times Label (which seems to be puttin' out a lot of familiar faces, old and new.) I have to be honest, I've heard better from Psycho Les on the boards and definitely heard better from Problemz on the mic. This track lacks the energy needed for a quality song in everyway, instead of an exclusive banger; it seems more like some late night radio filler track.
Name: pablicus (Posted: 5/9/2003 1:54:00 PM)
Summary: Good Old-timey Nyc Joint
Comment: Best of both worlds… Les laced Probz, and Probz laced him back. Makes me reminiscent of that good old NYC charismatic gutter from around '96. Best I've heard in a long time.