• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 1/4/2004 12:07:00 PM)|
Comment: A trio of talented individuals hailing from Colorado, Procussions is here to make their mark with their debut LP entitled "As Iron Sharpens Iron." Leading off the onslaught is the “Celebrations" single, and it provides an extremely fresh introduction. The beat (handled by Stro) is arranged very well, consisting of a dope bassline, hard-hitting drums, and a large variety of instruments. This paired with some ill flows that are best described as a cross between Lexicon and Jurassic 5 makes for a solid feel-good track. Check this one out for a positively relaxing song that could still without a doubt rock any show this side of the solar system.