BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: DJ Sho Nuff (Posted: 7/1/2006 5:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Hailing from Colorado Springs, CO, the Procussions consist of the three emcees, Stro, Rez, and Mr. J. Medeiros. "Miss January" is the B-Side to the first single released off their new album, 5 Sparrows for 2 Cents (the follow up to their much celebrated debut As Iron Sharpens Iron). Alright, let's talk beat first. Stro the 89th Key kills it from the get-go. And I don't mean kills it like club-banger type kill it. It's just fresh from the first few chopped up guitar licks to the incoming snare drum to the indistinguishable vocal sample repeated three times on the hook. Talib takes the first verse and steals the show. His voice and delivery complement the melancholy beat lovely. The other thee emcees hold their own though as they continue the cautious tale of falling in love. Extra big ups to the crew for referencing John Cusack from his Say Anything days. “Kickboxing. Sport of the Future."
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Procussions; Talib Kweli; Black Star + Reflection Eternal||Found: 19|