• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: todpole5 (Posted: 1/13/2004 1:00:00 PM)
Summary: Procussions Need To Blow Up!
Comment: This ish is hot! I'd never heard of these guys 'til now and I'm diggin' it. The beat is hot as hell, and the lyrics make sense and aren't politickin', its remeniscient of Mos Def.
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 1/4/2004 12:07:00 PM)|
Comment: Stro the 89th key has done it yet again with this beautifully produced track. Procussions are representing one hundred percent feel-good hip-hop, which is exactly what the game needs right now. There’s not much else to say except order this immediately and expect plenty of good spins to come out of it.