• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 7/14/2003 8:18:00 PM)|
Comment: Another flawlessly smooth track by Procussions. "Wegotta (Get Up)" is on the relaxed, laidback tip- think Primeridian "Ring Around The Lyrical," Slum Village "Fall In Love," etc. Combined with intelligent lyrics and effective simplicity, this cut shines with no frills or gimmicks. Definitely worth checking out, plus the "Leave Her Alone (Bye!)/Lights Off/Wegotta! (Get Up)" 12" vinyl single is available at the online store.
Name: bornah (Posted: 6/19/2003 10:15:00 PM)
Summary: Good F*ckin Sh*t
Comment: They got that classic sound for real!
Name: DJPrimetime (Posted: 5/8/2003 6:06:00 PM)
Summary: Simple Yet Great!
Comment: I've been bumping The Procussions on my radio show for weeks, and this single is dope. This track is laidback but the lyrics are strong on this one. The 12" is definitely worth getting