BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: arcanum_kat (Posted: 4/2/2005 2:31:00 PM)
Summary: Nice Definition
Comment: I enjoy this track. It's beat is real smooth and laid back, and though the lyrics aren't top notch and complex, it's better that way because it rolls with the song nice.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 11/8/2002 11:20:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: In my mind, as twisted and semi-retarded as it is, Grap Luva is one of the most lissome and soul-minded cats behind the boards. This time the Nextmen crewmember drops phsyics for Profile who, in the realm of emcees, is quite intrepid. The "Real Definition" is a cut dedicated to what a true MC should be and what most aren't. Grap flips the steel nicely too as the emcees go together like maple syrup and big ass waffles. This track is mad fluid and is brought in the fashion that only Grap and maybe Pete Rock can do it.
Name: eyepopi (Posted: 10/31/2002 12:23:00 PM)
Summary: Real Dope.
Comment: It's good to see the younger soul brotha, Grap Luva, doing his thing again. Pro rips sh*t too. Good stuff!