BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: PENetrate (Posted: 12/9/2002 3:39:00 AM)
Summary: Who Cares About The MC?!
Comment: DJ Design is just another PB Wolf in the making. This white boy should get more exposure for production like this. I don't really care for this emcee Profile, but the beat is catchy as hell. Something for all scratch DJs.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 11/8/2002 11:20:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: It's no wonder why Profile sounds so dope when he flows over the likes of Grap Luva and, on "Who's That," Dj Design. I can't really tell if it's Profile's urbane verbals or Design's funkdafied beat that make me want to give them both a high-five. Design brings the regal soul mental that is the meat for Pro's potatoes. Give this a listen and buy this 12" cuz it's hot like your mom's skin garden. Did I just say that???