BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 2/15/2006 8:13:00 AM)|
Comment: This Boston based hip-hop group is definitely pointed in the right direction. I like the positive vibe that they're putting forth so I don't really have too much to say on their lyrics or flows. I'm not crazy about this beat though, it's a little too busy and I can't really hear a sample that I like in there. I think what this song needs is a new drumbeat to hold everything together and some samples that have a hook or something catchy to them.