BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 2/15/2006 8:13:00 AM)|
Comment: Now this song I like. The main loop is catchy, the flows match the tempo, I can hear everything that's going on and the track just sounds more polished. I heard that one of Project Move's influences is Electric Company which isn't a bad influence to have since "Life's A Struggle" is one of my favorite albums of all time; this song has that same vibe to it, which is nice. So like I said, these guys have some potential and could be a diamond in the rough if they keep working hard at it.