BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: AuErONE (Posted: 11/24/2002 6:28:00 PM)
Summary: Swedish Rock The House
Comment: Okay, after living in Finland for a while the sh*t coming out of Sweden is the bomb! Promoe of Looptroop has some of the tightest lyrics in the world. Peep his sh*t please cuz the dude deserves mad props.
|Name: Edu Leedz (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Promoe is full of confidence on this one. "The message on this track is I'm dope and you're Wack"--Promoe keeps this his thesis statement. It feels like he's had some bad experiences with someone and is trying to use this song to get back at them. The beat is average but not bad. Overall, Promoe has skills but lets see a better topic to rhyme about other than haters wanting to be on your "Team".