• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 8/10/2005 3:36:00 PM)|
Comment: Itís funny, in "Long Distance Runner" Promoe reminds me of Talib Kweli and in this song he totally reminds me of Mos Def. I guess itís safe to say heís had some Black Star influence over the years. I havenít heard the original version of this song but Iím not really crazy about the remix. Promoeís lyrics and flows are cool but Iím not too sure about Ward 21 on the track. Fans of reggae or drum & bass might like the crossover, but the chorus just gets a little too annoying for my liking.