BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 8/10/2005 3:36:00 PM)|
Comment: Promoe hails from Sweden of all places so it goes to show, it ain't where you from, it's where you at. I've heard lots of Looptroop which I liked and I know Promoe had another solo project that was out about four years ago which was wasn't bad either. The thing I like about this song is that the beat is hard-hitting but contrasts with some nice mellow horns in the chorus. Kind of reminds me of "Who Needs A Mic" by Time Machine. Promoe always has a really strong presence on the mic, with a Talib Kweli-esque flow, and this song is no different.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Promoe; Looptroop||Found: 1|