• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: cLoN3r (Posted: 1/18/2007 4:52:00 AM)
Comment: Cool song. Off the hook.
Name: issphitikozs (Posted: 10/21/2004 7:57:00 PM)
Comment: Sucks I'm only hearing of him now.
Name: TGODD (Posted: 1/2/2003 3:20:00 AM)
Summary: Yeah Yeah
Comment: Nice, but "Poor Lonesome Homeboy" is ten times f*ckin better though. I can't believe it was the b-side of the 12". Anyway, yeah, this song's pretty good, I really just wanted to give props to the aforementioned song, to tell the truth.
|Name: Josiah (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: From the beginning of the song I had a bad impression. I particularly didn't like how the sample looped which sounded very elementary. The rhymes were good, but nothing spectacular. He brought me back into the song on how he finished with his first verse "I won't get mad if you say you took out Promoe…I'll just sit back, relax and watch your nose grow", but then the chorus came in and ruined it again Finally, when I heard what I thought would finish the song I found something I could enjoy when the deejay started cuttin'. However, once again my vibe was ruined on how the song ended with the effect of a needle being dragged across a record. Overall, he is a good emcee but he needs to be featured on the right type of song. I wouldn't sleep on him to come strong with his next project.