• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: iNCiSiON (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Continuing to release solo material, Promoe of Loop Troop hits us with what is at the end of the day, an average track. Almost every line he spits begins with "Stay" which becomes kind of tedious, although there are a few witty pieces. The beat could go nicely in a club, but at one point the pitch changes up and just sounds like crap; thankfully its only for a short time. It's not something you'd be rushing to own, but it's not terribly awful either.