• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: jordan10304 (Posted: 8/1/2003 3:48:00 PM)
Comment: Word up, Cali represent! This sh*t is a nice laidback joint you can just roll to during the summertime. These cats are doing some nice stuff!
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 7/16/2003 2:49:00 PM)|
Comment: I have slept on these cats, but I'm not just going to buy something I know nothing about. But this track almost left me decapitated. I'm a sucker for beats like this. It is TOO nice. It's so nice you could take it home to meet your parents. Joke lyrics too. Buy this or you're honestly an idiot.
Name: SOLO1 (Posted: 7/14/2003 9:29:00 PM)
Summary: How The West Was Won......
Comment: No doubt the west coast is bridging the gap lyrically. This laidback track has got hip-hop written all over it. With lyrics spit like this, and an UGHH promo, the entire world will soon know Prophetix. Being from the west coast, I caught the Cali style lingo from jump. Definitely a heater!