• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 5/6/2006 4:08:00 PM)|
Comment: Oh No (one of Stones Throw’s versatile MC slash producer geniuses, see Madlib for those sleeping the past decade) drops a defining beat as well as he did on last year’s Disrupt album. Teaming up with Prozack Turner of Foreign Legion seemed logical, and the two West Coast cats do a dizzying collage of sounds for this track. The whole songs is better than average (It felt like Oh No, Wildchild or Roc C were more tailor-made for this beat) except for sing-songy chorus that bugged the hell out. A decent single, especially for those completing their Oh No discography.