• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 10/30/2003 10:07:00 AM)|
Comment: If it wasn’t my job to write up a review for this track I’d just stay speechless. Prozack Turner continues to drop quality beyond my expectations, not to mention he’s out of San Jose, CA, which just happens to be my hometown. This cat is ready to blow, “Respect and a check is what I wrote this verse for.” Prozack rippin’ the track, Wild Child keeping the hype going through the chorus and Madlib on the beat, I wish I had the cash to put this one in my stereo right now. Get your copy before there aren’t any left.