• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: F5THC (Posted: 10/24/2003 10:12:00 PM)
Summary: Kutmasta Kurt
Comment: The reason I reviewed this song is because of Kutmasta Kurt! I love his style of cutting samples and his ability to arrange those samples in a slight off-time fashion. NICE flow and arrangement from Prozack Turner although I don't follow his work. Kutmasta Kurt is the MAN!
Name: don pagnagia (Posted: 10/11/2003 8:41:00 PM)
Summary: Sick Ass Rhymes, Hot Beat, Hot Chorus, Nuff Said.
Comment: Anyone who doesnít feel this is a f*cking idiot and doesnít know good hip-hop when they hear it. Please donít sleep on the best new sh*t to hit the streets since Sadat Xīs "Wild Cowboys."
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 9/23/2003 6:33:00 PM)|
Comment: I'm never crazy about R&B vocals in hip-hop songs. There's been a few MC's like Talib Kweli that can make it work and it doesn't super bother me on this song but I always would rather hear some dope scratching. But be on the look-out for this kid! Turner's lyrics are tight: "On a song, I stand out like a tall blonde, in Hong Kong." Kutmasta Kurt puts a nice spin on this remix but peep the original if you haven't already.