• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Shade (Posted: 4/29/2006 3:02:00 PM)|
Comment: Starting off with the nice piano-laced samples and the love song chorus, you immediately know what this one’s about. Paul Nice really shines with from the boards and ‘Zack Turner delivers the quality rhymes as one would expect. Be sure, this track is not on some L.L. crooning on about “I need love.” No disrespect to Mr. Smith of course. Definitely a nice effort and worth copping.