BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: beatjnkie1997 (Posted: 10/31/2003 9:54:00 PM)
Comment: I never heard Prozack Turner before, but he comes through on this track with his witty rhymes and Paul Nice did a great job with that sampling in this beat. Hoping to hear more from Prozack.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 9/23/2003 6:33:00 PM)|
Comment: Prozack has definitely got some cool ass lyrics and I like the confidence in his flow but Marc Stretch ends up sounding a little too much like Rakka from Dilated Peoples. The back-and-forth rhyming works really well with the punchy piano on this fast-paced track. Be on the "Watch Out" for the nod to MC Lyte's "Eyes On This" album.