• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: bill (Posted: 10/20/2008 12:49:00 AM; Partial IP: 10.105.206)
Comment: wisdom beyond his years
Name: Sinosure (Posted: 8/21/2003 10:48:00 PM)
Summary: What Can You Say....!
Comment: Prozack Turner is average on the track, but what more can you say with my music, beatmaking mentor, the one who's footsteps I want to follow in, the legendary, PETER "PETE ROCK" PHILLIPS!
Name: mecbar (Posted: 6/30/2003 5:12:00 PM)
Comment: Pete turns down the chance to work with Nas on “Stillmatic” but he finds time to give Prozac Turner a beat? Pete Rock is hip-hop's most talented producer, however, he keeps shooting himself in the foot. Prozact Turner…consider yourself lucky to get some of Pete's leftovers.
|Name: Ash-en-wan (Posted: 6/29/2003 5:54:00 PM)|
Comment: Coming straight outta the basement of the Soul Brother #1’s dusty archives is the kind of beat that leaves us all wondering where the hell Soul Survivor 2 is at! I’m loving this track like the booty that blesses Vida Guerra. Prozack comes mad tight on the verbals front but let’s be honest yo, it’s all about the beat. Just when the rolling drum kick and heavy bass line gets you open, Pete drops a set of atmospheric samples and scratches that causes all jaws within earshot to drop...You’re damn right it’s a “Wonderful Life,” cos the Chocolate Boy Wonder is back yo and on this joint shows us exactly why there’s only one album the true heads out there are waiting on.
Name: profanepoet (Posted: 6/28/2003 2:33:00 AM)
Summary: This Shi* Is Off The Chain.
Comment: First of all, as for the beat, just look who produced it- enough said. Secondly, about the lyrics… this guy brings you back to a time when hip-hop was fun, but life was hard. For sure he makes his point, through hip-hop. Life is Wonderful. Peep this one out!