• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Shade (Posted: 6/7/2006 6:46:00 PM)|
Comment: Fat Beats Records puts the heat to the streets on the regular. Their most recent temperature raiser comes courtesy of Pseudo Slang. "Snowy Daze," despite the instantaneous imagery conjured up by its wintry title actually brings thoughts of summertime to mind -- with the nice, smooth drums and samples, Pseudo's calm vocal tone sets a nice standard on ths joint. If you're at all familiar with (or more probably a fan of) the Twin Cities' Serengetti, then you will instantly appreciate the musical manifestations of Pseduo Slang. A worthy one to check.