• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Skillz Philly (Posted: 10/16/2006 2:12:00 PM)|
Comment: What could be construed as a practicing of hip-hop aesthetics, Psyche Origami, comprised of DJs Dainja and Synthesis, and MC Wyzsztyk (pronounced wiz-stick), “The Standard” is the group’s single off its 2005 album by the same title. With Dainja and Synthesis’ dark, demented clattering of drums riding throughout the track, Wyzsztyk shreds through lyrics. The Atlanta-based collective mesh together a smattering of cuts and scratches and a heavy thump, giving Wyzsztyk the perfect platform to build off and lay down some vocal artillery.