• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 9/27/2007 7:26:00 PM)|
Comment: This is thing I hate most about this job. You get groups that you grew up on and they meant so much to you back in the day and it's cool that they're still putting stuff out but it just doesn't hold up. Come on man, Flavor Flav is singing in the damn chorus! Nobody loves Chuck and Flav more than me, nobody! But this beat stinks and even Chuck says it at one point: "These lyrics be simple." Well yeah, telling us what's gangster after we've heard it in a thousands songs already might just be a little too simple.