• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: dpurse (Posted: 8/24/2005 2:55:00 PM)
Summary: Hip Hop Underground Railroad
Comment: This should have happened a long time ago. P.E. and Paris together with D.P., Kam and Jesse Jackson with beats from Guerrilla Funk. This one single feels like a damm movie and I thank you for it.
|Name: Slang (Posted: 8/1/2005 3:28:00 PM)|
Comment: Just looking at this jam's title and featured artists had me drop everything to stream the audio over my 56k like what! Never a fan of Paris's production, I must give him his props here; the beat is one of the best I've heard in a long time. Public Enemy is back y'all, and it's THAT serious. The Jesse Jackson sample at the end had my white little self standing and raising the fist, until I looked around the dorm and decided to sit down again peacefully. This is the track that you don't want to miss. Good old Chuck is still doing it as big as ever.
Name: joeblk-luv (Posted: 7/30/2005 9:08:00 AM)
Summary: Guerrillaz In The Midst
Comment: Kam comes with it. The 2005 lynch mob. dead prez should record and album with Kam.
Name: ezzthemc (Posted: 7/1/2005 4:45:00 PM)
Summary: One Serious Lineup
Comment: Chuck D, Paris, Dead Prez, and Kam blend together lyrically on this joint. Adding the Jesse Jackson clip in the end was just brilliance by Paris.