• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 9/27/2007 7:26:00 PM)|
Comment: Remember when you first heard It Takes a Nation of Millions or Fear of a Black Planet? I wasn’t really going anywhere with that, I just really like those albums. The new P.E. stuff is pretty hit and miss but hopefully a track like this will bring you back to the good ol’ days. I’m not sure who’s producing their stuff now but this has a Bomb Squad feel to it for sure. The guitar in the intro is dope, the horns throughout the verses are working for me and I really like that baseline/guitar breakdown. These lyrics are more of the Chuck we know and love. Respect!