• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Synthetic Scum (Posted: 12/30/2012 11:52:00 PM; Partial IP: 42.107.124)
Location: Clinton twp,MI
Comment: P.E. And Esham Got me into rap and makin muisc
Name: Sid Fly (Posted: 10/14/2009 12:17:00 PM; Partial IP: 196.165.42)
Location: Mile Hi City
Comment: Public Enemies is the greatest group of all time
Name: bwm (Posted: 11/10/2006 6:38:00 AM)
Comment: Imagine the effect peak PE had on a teenage British whiteboy! Nothing compares to early 90s hip-hop for today's adolescents.
Name: manicdopepresence (Posted: 4/15/2006 2:27:00 PM)
Summary: Bomb Squad Hittin' Hard
Comment: WHAAAAAT?! Quintessential PE.