BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 11/4/2005 4:43:00 PM)|
Comment: The last time I heard Pumpkinhead he was out of breath and freestyling against Pack FM. I was a little surprised to hear that he didn't really sound much different on this track. I can't say that I'm crazy about Pumpkinhead's flow because there's so much variation to it, but I do like his lyrics quite a bit. The topic of the song is kind of interesting to find out about Pumpkinhead's past and how he came up in hip-hop through rocking the mic. This beat is boring as hell and sounds like a cat in heat. If it wasn't for the dope scratching, the production on "Rock On" would be a total write off.