BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: C P (Posted: 8/18/2010 6:42:00 PM; Partial IP: 22.214.171.124)
Comment: i dunno man I hear good wordplay and a smooth ass beat, take it for what it is
|Name: Tron (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: There has been this hype behind these two for some time now. The last Punch & Words joint that dropped was not that great. With names like Punchline and Wordsworth you would expect yourself to being saying "ohhhh" and "oh sh*t" throughout the track, but unfortunately this does not happen. The lyrics are pretty ordinary; there are few lines in this track that make their names accountable to their lyrics. The beat is not really doing anything for the track either. This is too bad; I really liked some of their early stuff. Maybe they will come back with some tracks that are up to par as their past work.