• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Finally, Punch & Words have dropped some long awaited material. After wowing audiences with their performance on the Lyricist Lounge LP and Tribe's The Love Movement, this duo has showed lots of potential and promise. Unfortunately on "Watching Me", the duo is dealt an okay beat and have dumbed down some of their lyrics. They don't come too bad, but nothing they say stands out and is any different from every other average battle MC out there. The beat is not bad, but it's nothing special or too original. Add a cliche hook and you have an average track from Punch & Words. Come on guys, you are capable of much more.