BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Hold up. Did you say Del, Mr. Lif and DJ Craze? Although this is not necessarily a combination I have envisioned, it's great to have three artists of this caliber come together. On many collaborations you'll hear cats record their vocal and then send them to be added to the track later. The end result is a song where you have a guest MC who is talking about nothing in particular and if he is it usually has nothing to do with the theme of the song. Talk about weak. On "360", it is very evident that Del and Lif really worked closely together in creating this song. This is especially true in the last verse where they go back and forth every couple of lines in classic form. The topic is also very engaging as the perpetrators of corruption are called out: "Evil I see through like cellophane," says Del. Even if you're not fan of Del, Lif or Craze "360" is one to own.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Push Button Objects; Del Tha Funky Homosapien; Mr. Lif; Perceptionists; DJ Craze||Found: 7|