• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Wow, this is nice. Push Button Objects, Vast, and Akro create a truly dope track with "Fly." The drums are great, the choppy bassline is fantastic, and the rhymes are dope. The hook is also one of the most catchy I've heard in a while. I really can't describe this, it's just dope. Highly recommended.
Name: Lyrikally Infinite (Posted: 7/31/2002 7:53:00 PM)
Summary: Fantastically Raw
Comment: It's like Paul said, this is fantastically raw! The hook is also one of the most catchy I've heard in a while. I really can't describe this, it's just dope. Highly recommended!!!
Name: FIGHT (Posted: 6/5/2002 10:56:00 PM)
Summary: Another Murderous Effort
Comment: If you do not know about Rec Center, you should. Vast Aire with another murderous effort! Akrobatik puts it on em'.
Name: TheShowGun (Posted: 6/4/2002 12:06:00 AM)
Summary: Slick Production + Smart Rymes = One Hot Song
Comment: The production is great with a smoothe beat that makes your head nod. Push button objects, Vast, and Akrobatik represent to the fullest on this track.
Name: alhooker (Posted: 5/25/2002 7:02:00 PM)
Summary: It's A Funky Song.
Comment: Nasty lyrics and nice beat. It's just what I come to Undergroundhiphop.com to hear.